Blueface finally admits that Chrisean Rock’s baby is his…but says there’s a one in five chance he is not the father.
“That baby diaper finna be sh-tty as hell. I can see it now,” he said. “We finna have a doo-doo baby, on God. I done already chalked it up. There’s an eight out of 10 chance it’s mine, I ain’t gonna lie. Them odds is pretty high.”
Blueface and Chrisean have split up and Blueface has been roasting her on social media ever since. Chrisean even considered aborting the baby.
“So people on here that’s like, ‘I thought you said it wasn’t your baby.’ Bitch, I ain’t stupid. I been f-cking a bitch. There’s a 20 percent chance it’s not my baby, but there’s an 80 percent chance it is, on God. You hear me? Y’all be more realistic on this muthaf-cka.”
Blueface even went as far as to say that he will not stop dragging Chrisean until she has an abortion!
Leave a Reply