Hudson – Adelaide SA
Long term roles with multiple projects in the pipeline.
Permanent and Contract opportunities availableDue to a recent uptake in projects, our client is looking for Turbine Engineers/Managers to assist with the delivery of renewable energy projects. You will be responsible for Installation and Erection works of Turbines across a number of renewables projects in Australia. The role will involve the successful candidate coordinating procurement, setup, construction, testing, commissioning, closeout and final hand over to operations. The role will require a significant amount of travel to project sites.
- Inspection of the turbine components prior to assembly, including receipting and unpacking.
- Coordination of crane activities during installation.
- Management of Installations of PPM unit, converter, transformer, or any other part of the pre-population activities in accordance with manufacturer instructions.
- Coordination of Installations and connections of electrical components through to commissioning, including electrical testing and preparation of required documentation for handover to our client.
- Managing Installations of safety equipment (aviation, fire, signals, etc.) and internal lift.
- Participation in turbine inspections and remediation of defects as required.
- Assembly, torqueing and tensioning of mechanical turbine components as required.
- Actively co-operate with Installation Teams by providing technical support input into investigation and construction of new equipment.
- Assist in the preparation of work plans/programs, procedures, job instructions, ITP’s and participate in delivery of workpacks in conjunction with all other members of the team.
Skillѕ & Exреriеnсе
- Exреriеnсе in delivering renewable energy projects in Australia or overseas.
- Multiple years’ Exреriеnсе in working оn major wind farm projects either in Australia or Internationally.
- Degree in Engineering or equivalent recognised qualification
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact our Adelaide office оn (08) 8223 8800.
Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.